Thursday 21 October 2010

The day is what you make it


SALAM Bloggerz... ^^,

It has been a long time and I'm not even sure wether Ryan's Radio still has its reader or not. But it doesn't matter because this blog has play important role in being one of the mediums for me to channel out my thoughts, emotions, etc.

Anyways, woke up a bit early today and while I went surfing the net- found these two quotes. So I decided to share them here- hoping that these quotes could brighten up your day as they did mine. =)

"If you dwell on your blessings rather than your problems, your goals rather than your disappointments, and the people that you love rather than those who have hurt you, then you will attract more blessings, more love, and more accomplishments."
Copyright © 2010 Dorothy Murfin

"The day is what you make it! So why not make it a great one?"
Written in 1985 by Steve Schulte --- Georgia


Have an AWESOME day ayte. ^^,

0 comments:

Post a Comment