Thursday 23 April 2009

BIRTHDAY & RETIREMENT DINNER

Hallow gengs!!! hOW is the you is the doing? hehe

Anyways, the following event that I am gonna share happened batah Udah. Last month... Kira a few weekS before lah... Right after Ryan habis shooting the two days mini-konsert at KARNIVAL RTB BERSAMA BISKITA @ OGDC, one of my uncles sambut birthday... We called him
Babah Tutong.. hehe Why u ask? Well, firstly pasal my uncle ani lives in Tutong. and the other reason is pasal he is kira macam my second dad lah.. Ishhhh, jangan kamu pikir bukan2... Ani bukanya kes scandalism kah, ber madu kah apakah... *Toink* hehe =p

Kira my babah tutong ani is the person yang officialy incharge taking care of Ryan & my siblings time my parents nada or busy lah... Dari damit dah... Babah tutong @ my uncle ani adalah antara orang yang susah payah jaga Ryan dari damit dulu... hehe maklum lah, si chipmunk ani pun bukan jua jinak sangat... Alah... Zaman kita muda2 dulu... Paham2 aje lah.. =)

Babah Tutong asked me to host the event, I feel honoured and very glad to do the job because I know how important the event is to him. So to Babah Tutong: HAPPY BELATED BESDAY & HAPPY RETIRING. Thanks for the treat... Nanti lagi keh.. hehe

Anyways, these are among the pictures during the event... As usual, click on the allocated word to view the full album. Here are the pictures of Haji Mohd Yassin's FAMILY (inda semua lah ada coz yang lain busy)hehe... Enjoy~~~~

uda&dara...ehehehe







HERE for the album

0 comments:

Post a Comment