Thursday 24 December 2009

LAST WEEKENED PUNYA STORY....


Salam people!!! ^^,

Ok lah, just straight to the point saja lah this time k... Kan bebunga2 inda dapat pasal kehabisan bunga dah.hehe I had real fun last weekend, went for a picnic with HMY family and recorded a short jingle like song - station ID for RTB'S Latest Channel that's RTB 3.


Went to the beach last Saturday. Al-maklum Ryan masa ani sedang cuti from radio work until next year. At first the initial plan was for a long holiday trip somewhere... TAPI Al Kisah terpaksa ditangguhkan atas sebab2 tertentu. Sedih jua lah sikit sebab cancel trip tu coz awal2 dah Ryan plan with my friend. Tapi apa bleh buat kan... Kita hanya mampu merancang-tuhan yang menentukan *eseh-mau jua berdrama disini ani* huhuhu =p

But looking at the bright side kira ok jualah Ryan inda jadi belayar tu, at least this holiday I can spend more time with my family at home. Lagipun batah udah Ryan inda melayan karenah-karenah "badut-badut sarkis" di rumah tu. At least ani terubat jua rindu coz dapat spend more time with them. hehe Kebetulan masa Saturday lapas some of my cousins decided to hang out at the beach, kira tarus BBQ lah. So Ryan terus lah join sekali, besides when it comes to GOOD FOOD - I find it impossible to say NO. <- salah satu sifat semula jadi seorang FOOD HUNTER. ehehehe =p Anyways I had good time chillin with the couzzies, walaupun inda semua ada tapi ok jua lah... hehe

Then on Sunday...... *jeng jeng jeng*


Rasa-rasanya inda Ryan perlu perkenal kan kali lagi dua orang insan sebelah Ryan ni. TAPI atas dasar etika penulisan blog-blog *ahem* PROFESSIONAL tahap INTERNATIONAL, mesti Ryan mentioned jua siapa kan insan2 tersebut. huhuhu =p

In the picture above next to me is Putri Norizah & Adi Rani; singer/executive producer of Projectunes. Adi invited us to record a STATION ID for RTB 3. Terkajut baruk plus nervous tahap gaban jua lah Ryan sikit. Cause I am just an amateur singer who is still learning the basics, to be paired with a singer like Putri Norizah even just for a STATION ID that is like a DREAM COME TRUE u get me. Everbody knows Putri has an amazing voice, so memang nervous lah jua dibuat nya but I love the learning experience. As I mentioned in my FB Profile; Adi, Nafee and Putri taught me a lot about singing that day. Tapi Ryan inda buleh puji banyak2 ni disini, karang mun durang tebaca kambang durang karang.. ehehe =p

So that's pretty much my weekend. ^^,

Anyways Some people have been asking and recommend me to venture into singing i.e. record a single. Ermmmmmmmmmmmmm, What do u guys think???... Can u I imagine me as a real singer? *Buleh kan c chipmunk ani menyanyi* ehehehe



My answer to the question is I would love to give it a shot BUT I don't think I am ready just yet. We'll just wait and see how it goes lah. One thing for sure is I'm trying to get as many learning experience and exposure as possible. Because I want to make sure that if and when I officially become a singer, I want to be prepared and ready from all aspect. There might also be "something" in 2010. *wink wink* We might never know. Apa nya urang, kalau ada rezeki inda kemana kan tu.. hehehehe

OK lah... That's all for now. Insyallah In my next post I'll share with you guys about the making of "Guess What" ayte. Take care peeps and HAPPY DECEMBER... ^^,

0 comments:

Post a Comment