Friday 18 December 2009

BLOGGING MODE ACTIVATED...... Kinda.. ;-)

Salam guys....

Actually, I'm on holiday from radio work now (Terima Kasih pada my bosses @ Pelangi FM tercinta pasal approve cuti ku) *mau2 jua skrip mengampu* wuuuhuuu!!!! haha Start kelmarin Ryan cuti from radio work. I'll be on leave for a month.

Well, although this is not a "complete" holiday coz I got a TV project to prepare for during this leave and my Monday Irama Pelangi show @ Pelangi FM still on for the rest of December but I'm still happy coz with this holiday, it gives me some "space" to breath and take some time to recap all the things I've gone through this year.

And guess where I'm at right now???...
Home Sweet home baby~~~~Wuuuhhuuuu!!!!!! hehe
Bukan plang before ani Ryan alum pernah balik ke Belait langsung. Pernah, but usually I only got the chance to balik home and spent time with my families for the most 2 or 3 days every 2 to 3 months if I'm lucky.... So jarang lah ada peluang to really meet and spend time with my family. But thank god Allah give me this awesome family and parents who couldn't be more supportive and understanding sepanjang perjalanan career and study Ryan. So to mama and babah, I know u're not reading this blog but I just want to say out loud and share with the rest of Brunei how awesome both of u are. All I am today is because of you.... *emosi lah plak sikit ni* hehe

Anyways, macam tersasar udah sikit tujuan awal post ani. I just wanted to let u know that since I'm on my so called "holiday" so I might have some free time to blog from this moment onwards, hence *The title of this post* hehe... Besides, sebenarnya banyak yang kan Ryan kongsikan with u guys regarding what I have been doing these past months. So hopefully I will have the "kerajinan" to update this blog more often. hehe Bukannya apa kamu, tau2 tah mun udah musim cuti ani selalu nya penyakit M - malas akan bermahrajalela dengan jayanya di dalam diri, hati dan sanubari ani... hehehehe =p

Among the highlights I plan to share with you guys are "Guess What" <- one of my latest TV Project with RTB International and "Diari P2F Musim Ke-3" <-the project I'm currently working on with RTB Entertainment Unit. Tapi bukan awal ani lah Ryan share, in my next post Insyallah.. hehe so just stay tune ayte. And Thank UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU very very much for keep on dropping by this blog...



That's all for now...


Have a great holiday everyone,
See u around and keep in touch ^_^

0 comments:

Post a Comment