Thursday 1 October 2009

Riang Raya Ryan 2009-RAKAMAN FIESTA HARI RAYA

Salam readers...
Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri kepada semua..hehe walaupun akhir sikit ucapan nya tapi indapalah.. Masih Syawal kan?? kan kan kan?... hehe

Anyways, I'm sure that most of you are already well aware that this blog has been hibernating for months.. hehe awuuu~~~ bekulat hantap jah... haha
But I still remember my promise to share with you the pictures from the shooting of my raya programmes, so let's start things off with these pictures... You can view the full album by simply clicking here...
To FB'ians jangan lupa add Ryan k.. Click saja to my facebook badge at the side of this blog... That's all for now peeps, stay tune for more updates (Insyallah...) hehe

Taking is the care and care is the taking~~~ ^_^



Ryan, Fau & Faie (Geng Ketupat)





Nana(the host) & Ryan (the horse~~haha)

0 comments:

Post a Comment