Sunday 31 May 2009

Muzik @ Ryan's Radio


Currently listening to:


I love the movie. Among the reason I watched it is because of the producer aka Yasmin Ahmad. I admire Yasmin for her work right from the very beginning; her movie Sepet caught my attention immediately. Bagi Ryan filem yang dihasilkan oleh Yasmin lari dari kebiasaan filem2 melayu yang selalu kitani liat. Sama lah jua kes nya dalam filem Talentime ani. Some say its boring, but for me this film is another hasil seni yang unik. Especially in terms of issues yang dikupas dalam filem Talentime. But then again everybody has rights to their own opinions.

Anyways, I just bought the cd yesterday and I like majority of the tracks in this album. I recommend Just One Boy-Aizat (Malay version-Itulah Dirimu), Angel by Atilia (Malay version-Angel) and also I Go by Aizat (Malay version-Pergi). There are 12 tracks in the album and lagu2 yang Ryan list out atu all have their own Malay version. So for those of you who enjoyed the film, I really suggest you get the soundtrack album.

And just recently, Bruneian artist Adi Rani of Projectunes has also released his new single "Semua Yang Ku Ada". This local singer/producer/entertainer is evolving with his own music style and I really enjoy the new "tunes" from him.

For a preview of Adi Rani's latest single, click on the image above


Sekian, Majulah muzik untuk negara.. hehe ^_^
Chao bellas

1 comments:

http://abebedorespgondufo.blogs.sapo.pt/ said...

Godd blog.
Portugak

Post a Comment